Although the weather does not quite feel like spring, it’s not too early to get working on your patio. Spending quality time outdoors is often a cure for whatever ails you (this summer it may be the never-ending gloomy weather). These ideas are guaranteed to help perk up your patio before the summer weather arrives.
- Power Clean: Work with the professional team at Fortune Restoration to remove loose paint, mold, grime, dust, mud, and dirt on your brickwork, siding, and deck. This will leave you a clean surface to work with.
- Garden Bench: Tuck away a garden out of sight that is sheltered by a shaded area. Make it cozy with soft pillows and potted plants. This is a perfect spot to relax and read.
- Tall Garden Containers: Scatter tall garden containers with spiked bright flowers to add some color to your patio. Choose black and white pots to make the flowers more eye-catching.
- Make A Good First Impression: Greet your guests with a doormat in a vibrant pattern or fun saying.
- Brighten Up Your Paint: Faded, chipped, and dull paint is boring. Transform your patio with a professional exterior paint job. Paint adds color to not just your home, but to your life.
Fortune Restoration is your one-stop-shop for home restoration. We are the painters in Chicago ready to help you transform your patio. We understand how paint can transform the aesthetic of your home. Whether you are interested in regular maintenance or a renovation project, painting is one of the most cost-effective ways to add beauty to your home. Sit back and relax while we do the heavy lifting.
Courtesy of: Better Home & Gardens