Top Masonry Contractors in Chicago, IL
Over 30 years of experience has made Fortune Restoration one of the most reliable and skilled masonry restoration contractors in Chicago, IL. We excel at restoring old structures to their former glory while preserving their beauty and historical value.
From historical landmarks to Chicago homes, Fortune Restoration carefully repairs and rebuilds weathered and damaged masonry construction. As a family-owned and operated company, we pride ourselves on putting our customers first. That means we provide superior, quality workmanship, and always maintain the highest standards for masonry restoration in Chicago.
All Masonry in Chicago, IL
At Fortune Restoration, we’re familiar with all types of masonry, which means we’re comfortable tackling jobs of all sizes. Our experienced contractors work on brick, concrete, stone, stucco structures, and more. We’re able to carefully rebuild and repair numerous types of architectural designs and building extensions.
Our Masonry Services Include:
- Chimney Repair & Restoration
- Chimney Cap Repair & Replacement
- Brick Masonry (Including Brick Replacement)
- Concrete Masonry
- Stucco Repair
- Stone Masonry
- Parapet Wall Repair
- Coping Repair & Installation
- Chemical Cleaning
- Tuckpointing Services
- Pavers Installation
- Chicago Masonry Construction
Whether your old chimney is falling apart, or crumbling stone steps leading up to a community building pose a safety hazard, our masonry professionals can help. Contact Fortune Restoration, a top quality masonry company in Chicago, IL when you need assistance preserving your property.
Why Restore Damaged Masonry?
In Chicago, masonry structures are incredibly common. From classic brick bungalows, to historical buildings and artwork, you’ll see stone, brick, and other such materials nearly everywhere you go. They are highly resistant to weather and fire damage. Such structures are also known for withstanding the test of time.
However, despite the fact masonry construction is incredibly durable, repairs and restorations are still necessary in order to maintain it.
- Brick – Brick is susceptible to water damage and water seepage. Brick is also a very heavy building material, which means over time damage to the brick itself and a building’s foundation can result simply due to weight bearing stress.
- Stucco – Stucco is susceptible to moisture absorption, which can lead to mold growth, spotting, and structural damage.
- Concrete – Concrete structures are extremely tough and long-lasting, but cracks can develop over time. If moisture enters these cracks, it can lead to serious structural damage. Staining can also occur.
- Stone – Stone is extremely durable, like the other materials listed above, but it can still erode over time and stain easily.
Fortune Restoration’s skilled and experienced Chicago masonry contractors are here to protect your property with high quality masonry techniques and craftsmanship. Contact us today to learn more about our services and receive a project quote.
Residential & Commercial Masonry Restoration in the Chicago Area
Chicago is rich with all types of masonry construction. After the Great Chicago Fire in 1871, new laws were passed that required buildings be constructed with fireproof materials. As a result, the city was rebuilt with a significant focus on stone, brick, and even terracotta. That is why there are so many masonry style buildings throughout Chicago today.
Fortune Restoration restores beauty and function to all types of buildings that were built with elegance and durability in mind. We conduct masonry repairs and restoration work on residential homes, historical landmarks, commercial buildings, community centers, churches, and more.
Contact Fortune Restoration for Masonry Work in Chicago, IL
If you need assistance from top masonry contractors who know what it takes to restore a damaged or aging structure, contact us at Fortune Restoration today. Our experience and skill makes us one of the best masonry companies in Chicago, IL.
Why Choose Us for Masonry in Chicago
- Family Owned
- Licensed & Insured
- Highly Experienced
- Familiar with All Types of Masonry Materials
- Familiar with Chicagoland Structures
- Skilled & Experienced in Historical Restorations
- We Prioritize Customer Satisfaction
- We Service All of Chicagoland
We also offer a wide array of other maintenance and restoration services. These include everything from power washing and stucco repair in Chicago, to carpentry services like custom millwork and column restoration.